This Legal Notice governs the use of the website www.Via Families.com (hereinafter Site) ownership FAMILY COMMUNITY, SL residing at Av. Pau Casals, 4, 4-1 08021, Barcelona; Tel.+34609622994; CIF B66463332 registered in the Commercial Registry of Barcelona (Tomo 44728, Folio 209, Hoja 464678, Inscripción 1)
To use the site the user expressly accepts each one of the clauses set forth in this Legal Notice and each of the warnings or specific provisions established for the use of services, products or use of parts of the page.
Failure to accept the provisions set forth in this Legal Notice, the user must refrain from accessing and / or using the services and / or content made available on the site, proceeding to abandon it.
Use of the website
The user agrees not to use the Site for conducting activities contrary to the law, morality, public order and, in general, to use under the conditions said in this Legal Notice. The user will not carry out activities, advertising or commercial exploitation sending messages using a false identity.
FAMILY COMMUNITY, SL is exclusively responsible for the website as a provider of information on our own services, and is not responsible for the use that the user could send or publish that are contrary to these general conditions. The user is solely responsible for the accuracy and lawfulness thereof.
FAMILY COMMUNITY, SL may discontinue the service of the website and immediately terminate the relationship with the user if it detects that the use of the website or any of the services offered therein are to be considered contrary to what is stated in this legal notice.
During the inaugural stages and initial publication of the platform, the services will be free for our users.
Users will be informed when the services will be payable by indicating the procedures established for the payment methods (bank transfers and credit card).
When registering on the platform, the user will receive a username and password. When connected to the internet it is convenient that besides the basics of protection of your computer, the user follows these precautions:
- Use updated browsers versions.
- Browse known websites.
- Do not accept the download of programs that are executed automatically if you do not trust the sources that originate the download.
- In the event that public computers are used or shared with third parties, confirm that the no password reminder option is enabled automatically.
Passwords provided are strictly confidential so it is the responsibility of the user to make good use of them. The user must exercise the duty of care and custody of use. In this sense, they should not write passwords on paper or computer documents.
You can change the password periodically. In this case, it is recommended that the password chosen cannot be deduced. It is advisable not to use the any information that matches your birth date, phone number, etc.
Protection against viruses
Viruses are programs that are installed on your computer, usually hidden from the owner, with harmful purposes for the user's computer (ex: to destroy files or disks, spread the malware to other computers or cause a malfunction)
To avoid virus infections it is desirable:
- To always have an updated antivirus software, the manufacturer of the antivirus software will be able inform you on updates and have them be installed automatically
- Run the antivirus on all documents received by electronic means or that arrive from external media such as portable devices.
- Install programs that come from reliable sources that do not violate intellectual rights property.
- It is advisable to install an anti-spyware system to prevent spyware. It is also recommended to set up a spam filter system to limit sending mass spam.
- If you receive unsolicited email it is advisable to confirm with the sender if this was intentional. Do not open the message immediately, even if it arrives from a known sender, proceed to delete it in case of doubts.
- Do not participate in chain letters or forward emails indiscriminately.
- Not directly execute any attachments, is much safer extract prior to a directory on your computer.
- Having an antivirus program does not ensure the full protection of the user's computer. The reason can be twofold: the virus can be so new as to not be detected by the virus program file, or that a “false positive” may happen, which means that the program holds in its programming code sequences which are treated as a virus.
This entire website: text, images, marks, graphics, logos, buttons, files software, color combinations, and the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents, is protected by the laws of Intellectual property. It is forbidden to reproduce, distribute, copy, communicate publically and transforms the content or any of the structure and design except for personal and private use.
FAMILY COMMUNITY, SL does not guarantee that the content is accurate or error free or that the use of user does not infringe the rights of third parties. The appropriate us or misuse of this site and its content is under the responsibility of the user.
It is strictly unlawful to reproduce, retransmit, copy, transfer or retransmit entirely or partially the information contained in the site, regardless of the purpose and means used without prior authorization FAMILY COMMUNITY, SL
The website may include links to third party sites. The sites belonging to others have not been reviewed and are not subject to checks by FAMILY COMMUNITY, S.L. In any case, Family Community, S.L. shall not be liable for any contents of these websites or for any actions in relation to privacy or the processing of their personal data.
The access and use of the platform to children under age is prohibited.
FAMILY COMMUNITY, SL reminds adult users, that they are responsible in determining which services and /or contents are appropriate for the age of the latter.
FAMILY COMMUNITY, SL informs adults of the existence of computer programs that can filter and block access to certain content and services, so that parents or guardians can decide which contents and Iiternet services are the ones children can access and which are not.
FAMILY COMMUNITY, SL will not be directly responsible or indirectly for:
- The quality of service, speed of access, proper functioning or availability and continued functioning of the Site.
- The damage caused to the user equipment by the use of the website
- The cases in which a third party, breaking the established security measures, should access to messages or uses them to send computer virus.
- The infringement and defects of any kind of content transmitted, stored or made available.
- The legality, reliability and utility of the content the users transmit when using this site, nor the truthfulness or accuracy of said content. FAMILY COMMUNITY, SL does not control the use that users make of the website, or guarantee to do so as provided in the this Legal Notice.
By way of example and not limitation, the user is responsible for:
- Of the contents posted by the user, particularly data and information given and sent to FAMILY COMMUNITY, SL through the platform.
- In case of any unlawful conduct, adversely affecting rights, harmful and / or armful.
- Of the custody of your username and password. It may not be shared with third parties, in order to avoiding identity theft or facilitation of untrue or incorrect data.
This Disclaimer is subject to Spanish law. For any dispute arising from the use of services offered or the content of the website and by consenting to the present Legal Notice the dispute is subject to the competent Courts and Tribunals.